Detailed Product Description
L-Triiodothyronine T3 CAS 55-06-1 For Depressive Disorders & Fat Loss
Quick Details :
Purity : 99%
CAS Registry Number: 55-06-1
Einecs No: 200-223-5
Appearance: white or light yellow powder, almost tasteless.
Grade : Pharmaceutical Grade
Storage: Shading, confined preservation
Manufacturer : HKSJG
Usage : It affects almost every physiological process in the body, including growth and development, metabolism, body temperature, and heart rate, such as, treatment of depressive disorders and use as a fat loss supplement
Triiodothyronine, also known as T3, is a thyroid hormone. It affects almost every physiological process in the body, including growth and development, metabolism, body temperature, and heart rate.
Production of T3 and its prohormone thyroxine (T4) is activated by thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH), which is released from the pituitary gland. This pathway is regulated via a closed-loop feedback process: Elevated concentrations of T3, and T4 in the blood plasma inhibit the production of TSH in the pituitary gland. As concentrations of these hormones decrease, the pituitary gland increases production of TSH, and by these processes, a feedback control system is set up to regulate the amount of thyroid hormones that are in the bloodstream.
As the true hormone, the effects of T3 on target tissues are roughly four times more potent than those of T4.Of the thyroid hormone that is produced, just about 20% is T3, whereas 80% is produced as T4. Roughly 85% of the circulating T3 is later formed in the thyroid by removal of the iodine atom from the carbon atom number five of the outer ring of T4. In any case, the concentration of T3 in the human blood plasma is about one-fortieth that of T4. This is observed in fact because of the short half-life of T3, which is only 2.5 days.This compares with the half-life of T4, which is about 6.5 days.
It affects almost every physiological process in the body, including growth and development, metabolism, body temperature, and heart rate.T3 increases the basal metabolic rate and, thus, increases the body's oxygen and energy consumption. The basal metabolic rate is the minimal caloric requirement needed to sustain life in a resting individual. T3 acts on the majority of tissues within the body, with a few exceptions including the spleen and testis. It increases the production of the Na+/K+ -ATPase and, in general, increases the turnover of different endogenous macromolecules by increasing their synthesis and degradation.
|Fast Delivery||Delivery within 24 hours upon receipt of your payment|
|Quality ||Quality can be promised. Hot sell to Worldwide|
|Payment Terms||T/T Bank Transfer, Western Union, Paypal, Bitcoin and MoneyGram Available|
|Sample ||Sample available at any time|
|Tracking your order at any time||Inform your order's further new situation at any time|
|Package||Professional packing with professional materials|
1. We have experience in exporting steroids, as you know, EU places much emphasis on them, and you must find a experienced partner who will assure you;
2. Quality: Our company is a professional leading factory in China in pharmaceutical area, We had stable customers and exported to Germany, Spain, UK, USA, Australia, Middle East, and any other countries. We can provide good references about our company. As for the quality of the products, we 're sure they can satisfy you well enough;
3. Package: Professional packing with professional materials
4. Delivery: We have products in stock, and we will deliver them soon when your PO arrived. Meanwhile we will give you the tracking number in order to make you know the exact location of the products. We will keep track of the product until they arrive you; We choose the best courier service for you, and with the delivery around 5-7 working days.
5. Service: Best Service with after-sales service and consultation